In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Butterfly kisses....

Little Ms. Harper,
You are 30 weeks in my tummy! Your dad and I were blessed to have another sonogram today. It's so fun to see you in my tummy. You are 3 pounds 13 ounces, give or take 11 ounces either way. You are in the 53rd percentile of growth, which is good. 10 percent is crack mom's and 90 percent is chunky monkey babies (as the sono tech would say) Your head is facing downward and your bum is up in the air. Your dad says your mooning me:) Everything looks great as far as your development. We got to see the chambers of your heart and hear it beating. You look so beautiful. We are so excited to meet you! The best part of today was you giving us a butterfly kiss. The tech was checking out your facial features and all of the sudden you opened your mouth and gave us a kiss. It was so sweet. I love you! Doc says the due date is the same so we'll see you in November.
Love always and forever,
Mom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I cant believe you only have 60 some days to go! Crazy!!! I am so very excited for you and Teaf! Love ya!

The Jacobs said...

Look at those full lips. All ready for some major smooching soon! I'm so excited for you, Kandra.

lauren and brad said...

Yeah for baby kisses! They are the very best kind!

Ismael & Araceli said...

Yay, baby Harper. Tu bebe tiene una boquita y nariz hermosa. I can't wait to see her, only 10 more weeks. I had a dream last night about you. We were all at work during lunch and you walked into the office needless to say we were very excited to have you in the office ;) We miss you dearly.

Kandra said...

Araceli,
I had the same dream last night... CRAZY... in my dream I was only there for 24 hours and came to visit the office. You walked in and I gave you a big hug... I also walked around the hospital...and it was lunch time too.... that's just too crazy. Wish it had come true. Miss you too!

sara said...

Yeah for being 30 weeks old Baby Harper! I'm glad things are going well for you Kan ... only two more months to go! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. Not much longer now (:
Jolene