In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Friday, November 7, 2008

@ 36 weeks

When you were 36 weeks in my tummy, your dad and I met up with Uncle Gary and Aunt Kathy in Omaha, Ne. They currently live in Richmond, CA and were in town visiting family. They were also in town because Uncle Gary and Uncle Charles (who lives in Indiana) were being inducted into their High School Hall of Fame. (Lincoln High) I also met Cousin William (who lives in San Diego) for the first time which was nice. Cousin William came to town to support the family:)
Your dad and I visited Uncle Gary and Aunt Kathy in California several times last year. It was always a blast eating home cooked meals made by Uncle Gary, drinking a variety of wines, playing dominos, and touring around the area where they live. This visit was just as much of a blast as the times in Cali!

Aunt Kathy & I

Cousin William, your dad, and Uncle Gary

Me, Uncle Gary, & Aunt Kathy

Your dad & Uncle Gary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck traveling to Nebraska the day before you are due? Silly girl I guess that means you are feeling good. You only have 2 more hours to have Harper so she can have my birthday :) Good luck will be waiting for the news!

Kristen said...

You are the last one, You need to talk to Miss Harper and tell her that it is now her turn to meet the world!!! I can't wait!
Kristen

Matt and Kylie said...

Owen says to tell Harper to come on out - it is great out here!
:) How are you? Is she going to induce? Hope you are doing well and thinking of you!!!