In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love Fall: the season not the apartment comlex:)

This is the tree that sits in our front yard, that I love so much with her bright yellow leaves. As I sit on the couch every morning, I get to see this lovely piece of nature. That is until the leaves fall off her and it becomes blistering cold, it is then that I will be day dreaming of California winters....

2 comments:

sara said...

How sad that the leaves don't really change here in Nevada! I'm glad you are enjoying the fall while you can. I don't wish for a cold winter AT ALL!!!!

lauren and brad said...

I will definitely be dreaming of California ALL WINTER LONG.

At least you can have double reason to just cuddle up with your sweet little harper and do NOTHING else! :)