In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa x 2...

Yep it's true, as a 4 week old you sat on Santa's lap twice. It seems a bit crazy but it worked out in the end. The first time you were just waking up and the second time you were asleep. Your dad wanted to check out Bass Pro Shop in Kansas. A co-worker of his said it was free and better than the mall Santa's. I had never been to Brass Pro Shop before and I must say it's a really neat store. Even if your not the hunting & fishing type, there is stuff in there for everyone. They had a neat set up for kids for Christmas including Santa & Mrs. Claus.
Your Grandma Cindy wanted to take you to the mall in Nebraska to sit on Santa's lap and order some photos. The Santa at Bass Pro was definately more authentic looking (fat and jolly) than the thin Santa at the mall. We had fun both places and you did great!

Mall Santa:

Bass Pro Santa:

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I agree. The Bass santa is more authentic, but I LOVE how the mall Santa is "shhing". So sweet!

Amy said...

I love the Bass Pro Santa picture!!! She is so stinkin cute!