In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grabbin, Teethin, & Rollin...

It is month three and quite a few changes are taking place. First thing you did that amazed me was this: you were sitting in your pink bumbo chair. I placed a rattle between your legs...I didn't put it in your grasp like I usually do... I walked into the kitchen and when I walked back to the living room, you had picked up the rattle and were holding it up in your little hand. Of course I had to capture this moment:



This month you are already growing some pearly whites. There is a little bud growing on the front bottom right (my left). There has been a white spot there for awhile, but your now in the full swing of things with the side effects: Hard core drool, gnawing, and a bit of fussiness. We feel sad for you because you seem so uncomfortable. You love baby einstein (First Moves) which distracts you from it, and of course mommy and daddy's silliness helps to ease your pain:) Below are so pics of your drollness and of course you cute self:


And for the rolling... You rolled over on 2/17/09 @ 4:21 p.m. (same time you were born:) I was practicing with you, rolling from your tummy to your back. Every time you got fussy on your tummy I rolled you over. You then decided to roll from your tummy to your back on your own. I was so excited that I started clapping and cheering. You got so freaked out about my enthusiasm that you started crying. It took me like 10 minutes to get you out of the funk. Initially after you stopped crying, you still seemed mad and looked at me with some serious eyes. You finally broke the tension with a smile:) You haven't rolled over since. Guess I need to be less dramatic next time.




p.s. Mommy's favorite talk show is playing in the background. It's ELLEN:)

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I still can't get over her beautiful, beautiful eyes. What a gorgeous girlie you have!

LOOK OUT WORLD!

Ismael & Araceli said...

I love her little curly hair. Que hermosa bebe.

sara said...

Oh my gosh, your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard!!!! I loved it. Brought back so many funny memories of our middle name conversations. Thanks for that :). Harper is SO cute. I love her curly hair and big beautiful eyes!