In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Playmates
Each week I work three days out of the weekdays and one day on the weekend. During the week, our friend Christina and son Brennan take good care of you while mommy and daddy are at work. It works out well because I don't go to work until 12pm and your dad gets off around 3pm ish. You are only away from us for a short time. We are so fortunate to have this situation work out so far. One day a week, we go over to their house at 8am where I watch the both of you while Christina sleeps. Christina works 2 days a week as a nurse at the hospital mommy works at. She works the overnight shift in the Urgent Care Center. Here are some photos I captured while you were both still in your jammies...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment