In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, April 6, 2009

Rice Cereal??!!

Yesterday marks the 1st time your little mouth ate some rice cereal:) Not sure how you felt about it. You were unsure at first but didn't deny the spoonfuls that kept on coming. Throughout the process we learned to keep the spoon at your mouth because you had an easier time taking it all in with that technique. Your Aunt Kate is here with us in Kansas to enjoy the experience and of course capture pictures. As I write this blog she is diligently making curtains for your room.... Thanks Aunt Kate, your the best!!! ps. check out the 5th picture... you already have your daddy wrapped around your little finger:)





1 comment:

sara said...

She is so cute. I love her. I really really hope I get to see you two when you go to CA. Keep your fingers crossed!