In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the many faces of you sportin your cool new hat:)

I recently purchased this hat from etsy.com, one of my favorite shopping websites. I must say you look stylin in your new look and you don't even mind sportin it. You like to swirl your hair when you are tired or when you are eating from your bottle, so this makes it a bit difficult to do. Each day I am amazed at your beauty, your growth, and your little personality. We love you to the moon and back infinity times and are blessed to have you as our child.
Here are the many faces of you:







2 comments:

sara said...

Dang, LOVE that hat. She is too cute for words.

lauren and brad said...

cutest hat ever...cutest girl ever.