In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, July 20, 2009

Goods friends and 1/2 glasses of wine

So the big question these days is are you crawling? The answer is somewhat tricky...it first starts out with "no not really", followed by "well she scoots around on her bum and when she goes to crawl she gets on her hands and sticks her butt in the air and gets on her tippy toes." It's too freakin cute. I think it's amazing that in these past few weeks of standing on your tippy toes/hands you haven't figured out the simplicity in using your hands and knees to get where you want to go. Your quite content with your own style of getting around. I have a pretty good feeling that this will be one of MANY "doing things your own way."
I LOVE IT:)

This weekend we traveled to Nebraska...OF COURSE:) We attended my BFF Amy's bridal shower. (I will go in detail sometime about why at 28 I ALWAYS, i mean everytime I refer to her I use BFF:) Anways it was a great shower day. Good friends & glasses of wine:) Also this weekend her brother, Scotty, came in town from Colorado to do some readings from his new book "The No Where Cafe". I am so excited to read it! He also wrote the book "TOO HIGH ON THE ROOF TOP" which I will say is a great read. If you want to know more check out : scottpincsak.com

We also spent lots of time this weekend with your g-ma D & tias. Grandpa D was out of town for work so we missed him:( Well, despite having a summer cold you keep on being my little traveling trooper.

Love you to pieces peanut butter!

Pics from the weekend are not in my possesion but in the mean time here are some cute photos for your viewing pleasure:



3 comments:

myhouseof6 said...

i think i love her too. maggie scooted on her bum until she was 14months old, no crawling, no walking, just scooting. crazy girl.

lauren and brad said...

AHHH! She is too cute!

Ben NEVER learned to crawl right. He always did this totally awkward scoot that made him look like a gimp. Did it until he walked. Now at 20 months old he just recently figured out he could both knees on the floor and crawl "normal" to get things under the table etc.

Let her do it her own way! She's an individual! And an adorable one at that! xoxo

Ismael & Araceli said...

Tu bebe esta tan hermosa y muy feliz. Me gusta el vestido morado en la primera foto muy bonito ;)