In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Thursday, August 27, 2009
turning heads
You are quite the head turner. Pretty much everywhere you go, you draw attention to yourself. You don't do anything fancy, most of the time you don't even smile. People are drawn to your beauty. I am not saying this to gloat or be better than, it's just stikes me as crazy the amount of attention you recieve. Yesterday we were at the grocery store and our checker lady got on her phone and called another checker lady a few aisles down and told her that she had to come see you. The lady came over and they all ooeed and aahhed over you. You didn't even crack a smile, rather you were looking at them like they were crazy. The hair is where they start gawking and then you look at them with your big blue eyes and it's all over. As I was driving away I kept thinking, does every baby and family experience this attention. I am just not used to being noticed in public so much. Not that it's me being noticed but I am tied to the situation:) It's like your the celebrity and I'm your body guard. Of course I think your the cutest around but I'm your mother so it's my job to adore you and dote on you all the time. I must say I love my job as your momma:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can totally see why she draws so much attention, Kan. She is a doll! ♥
I would totally gawk...it's the eyes...it's always been her eyes. She is just gorgeous!
no, not every baby gets that much attention, have you SEEN your child??? people just can't get enough, and they are trying and trying for that darling smile!
Holy Cow, her eyes are gorgous!!! What a pretty girl.
Post a Comment