You are 10 months old as of yesterday and you have become such a big girl! It's crazy that just 10 months ago you were the little 8 pound baby working your way out of momma's body. I must say you were a bit stubborn to birth being your head was the wrong way, cord around your neck, and poop in your sack:) This stubborness continues to play out as your learn the world around you. I am not saying it's a bad thing, in fact, it makes you who you are. For instance, you know the things you are not supposed to get into and you turn to find whoever is with you to see if we are looking and then continue to do what your not supposed to do. The look you give is quite funny. You have a smile that lights up the whole room. You are a little sponge these days, soaking in information, and trying to mimick what is said around you. This past weekend you have mastered uh-oh (compliments of G-ma & G-pa Dorsey), "good girl", and "thank- you". I am still working VERY hard at "momma" but you continue to say "da da da da" to mimick my "momma".:) You travel to Nebraska quite often whether it's with daddy, mommy, or all three of us. There is where you play with the dogs Macey and Bailey. You giggle when you see them and do the excited dance. Although Bailey is an old girl and sometimes barks loud when you touch her, it doesn't phase you, as you will go back for more to pet her. You are SOO ready to walk! You walk all around with your walking toy and are getting better at manuvering it. You sleep about 12 hours a night and are good at going down at night on your own. We are still working on the naptime routine but I must say we've made HUGE improvement. Harper girl, I continue to be amazed by you each and everyday! I love you scoops and couldn't be more happy! Happy 10 month Birthday!

Hours old

10 months

Aunt Kate reading to you before bedtime

Aunt Shannon reading to you while g-ma D feeds you:)



1 comment:
OK-your little girl is too cute! I love her shirt :-) And she has a TEMPER momma! Brooke does too-boy are we gonna have fun when they are two! She was crying so hard she stopped breathing in the last video-poor baby! That is so a wedding video.
Post a Comment