In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bows on Fros

Ok, so I don't why I titled it that but it's sort of the truth honey bunches. You've got a fro goin on. When I pick it out before putting it in piggy tails it stands up pretty high. I am not much of a girly girl and I guess I've never really been one. I am more now than I ever was my entire childhood, in the sense that I wear jelewry, dresses and skirts, and once in awhile get my hair cut:) I recieved this ginormous pink bow as a present for you. When I mean GINORMOUS that really comes down to a failry big bow to those folks who actually wear GINORMOUS bows. I have seen some crazy bows on kids these days and it kinda freaks me out. I have yet to muster up the courage to have you wear this particular bow in public cuz I think it looks quite silly. I mean you look really cute as always, but it just seems bizarre like your some sort of Birthday present for someone. And you know what sister, it ain't happenin, your all mine! So yesterday I had you dressed in one of my favorite summer outfits, compliments of Aunt Patti, and thought to my self "this is a fu fu girly outfit maybe I should try out the GINORMOUS pink bow." Here are the results:



Needless to say you didn't wear it in public. Not because I didn't go in public, but because I just couldn't do it. And now that I think about it, we already get enough attention wiht your big blue eyes. Maybe when your big enough to decide your own attire than it will be ok. I just couldn't put us through it:)

1 comment:

myhouseof6 said...

Good idea, because if I would have seen you out in public with that delicious little thing in that darling pink bow, well, I may have tried to run off with her!