I Love you Scoops....
In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
What??? A tooth is popping up???
So your momma is CRAZY and for a long time I thought you were teething since about three months old but nothing happened. Ask grandpa D, he gives me hell about it:) I almost don't want to tell him, rather show him next time we see him. Anways, big changes are going on with you lil mamma... Not only are you walking around, but a little tooth has poked through the past couple days. It's still on the surface, but when I rub my fingers across it, there is a little sharpness to it. You are moving your mouth around knowing there is something going on inside. You are growing so fast these past couple weeks...walking, teething, and mimicking words. I love being your momma, I can't say that enough. You continue to amaze me daily.
I Love you Scoops....

I Love you Scoops....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment