GO BIG RED!!!!
In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Friday, October 23, 2009
Go Big Red
Well Harper you are a husker fan by association. I attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln making me a husker and therefore I project that on to you. If you are from Nebraska, 99 percent of the population are fanatic fans meaning they LOVE the Huskers. You dad falls into the 1 percent catagory, liking the Huskers but rooting for the Oklahoma Sooners instead. You will have to discuss that with him when you get older because I can't really explain it. He even bought a Sooners sun shade to go on the side window. The other weekend I was pulling into Lincoln and forgot that the sun shade was up for your protection. This guy pulled up next to me and started booing me. I figured it out, rolled down the window, and explained that in fact I was a Husker and my partner was a silly Sooner fan. He started laughing. See your dad is in deed from Lincoln, attended Nebraska Wesleyan, but somewhere along the way decided it was best to root for the Sooners. We are really hoping for a W on Nov. 7th when they play each other. I am not really a fanatic but I do indeed love a good Husker game. The feeling when you are in the stadium is quite amazing. I sometimes get all choked up with chills taking over my body. Same as when the cash cab contestents win double or nothing on the video bonus:)
GO BIG RED!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Harper you have to be a Huskers fan, there is nothing better than the Huskers. I to am rooting for the Huskers on the 7th as it is my birthday and my Dad is taking me to the game!
Post a Comment