Grandma & Grandpa Wimmer came to KC and spoiled us rotten this past Saturday. We ate great food, took pictures @ JC penny, and they bought odds and ends for all of us. You were quite the trooper getting your pics done. I was a bit worried going into it after only a 30 minute nap where we then had to wake you for a bath and jet out the door. Thankfully, it didn't phase you. We did have to work rather hard at getting you to smile with lots of your favorite songs. It would have been great to capture all of us singing to you because I am quite sure we looked RIDICULOUS:)
You did good kid. Thank you grandma & grandpa Wimmer for a great day in KC.

eatin Cheese cake

Grandpa chasing you around while we decide what photos to order

You & Grandpa Frank


It was hard and stressful to pick the pictures because of course I thought they were all beautiful. I suppose I could be a tad bias, but you look good girl:)
No comments:
Post a Comment