In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, December 7, 2009

Uh Oh...

Here comes trouble...

You are quite the little stinker pie at times. You like to test the boundaries, especially with me. For some odd reason you will listen and respect daddy but when it comes to your momma, you melt down. For instance, you pick up momma's hair pick and are walking around the house. Daddy says "uh oh thats dangerous" and takes it out of your hand replacing it with a different item that is yours. Your reaction is a little pouty face but you move on about your business. I do the same thing and you melt down completely, like I just slapped you across the face. You stand at my feet and throw a fit until I pick you up. (that is if I do) I have tried a variety of techniques in regards to working through this. It's a work in progress. At first I was really sad and emotional about it thinking that I was a horrible mother. In talking with other moms, similar stories have surfaced. Its all about training. I'm a bit envious that your dad can simply look at you when you are into something your not supposed to be, and you mind him. I, on the other hand, am going to have to work harder at getting you to listen to me:) I know that I have years and years of learning and growing with you and I wouldn't change it for anything...I love you to pies stinker pie.
Love,
Mother in Training:)

No comments: