In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's Eve surprise

Momma worked on New Year's Eve until 10:30p. You and your daddy came to momma's work to eat dinner. Daddy said he was tired and would probably be asleep when I got home. I had prepared myself for a rather boring New Year's Eve, and had accepted it:). It turned into one of the best I've ever had. Aunt Shannon and Aunt Kate decided to show up at our door step at 11:30pm. Just in time to ring the New Year in. WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE:)
Between the fireworks and our own celebrating you decided to get out of bed to join in on the fun. You were bustin a move to Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve:

We LOVE LOVE LOVE it when your aunties come to visit! They spoil us rotten with their fun and love. What a great start to a New Year!

No comments: