In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Monday, February 22, 2010
Children's Museum
Saturday we took a trip to the Lincoln Children's Museum. This is a great place to explore and burn energy. Grandma D and Aunt Amy came along and joined in on the fun. Your favorite spot was the water area. We would walk away to another area and you would circle back to the water. So fun! I'll have to say, I LOVE spending time in Nebraska with your aunties and grandparents and you seem to agree. Not only a great day but another great weekend in Nebraska!!
Wow that was A LOT of photos...I just couldn't resist:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me and maggie just watched your videos. maggie was completely captivated! Harper is a doll!
Post a Comment