You are going to be a Big sister...


to a baby sister:)
Due to arrive: August 4th, 2010
Second...
We moved to Nebraska this past weekend!!! Mommy got a job in Omaha at the hospital so we packed our belongings and headed North-bound to the "Good Life".
(I recently realized that not everybody gets why we call it the good life. I have a friend who thought myself and another Nebraskan just really think it's the "good life", which we do:)...but the real reason why we call it that is because when you enter the state of Nebraska it says "Welcome to the Good Life")
So I wasn't kidding when I said big changes are happening in our lives right now. All of the changes are FANTASTIC but with change comes a tad bit of stress and busyness. You have been doing great with the move and it doesn't seem to affect you in anyway. This is probably because we are living with Grandma and Grandpa Dorsey momentarily and you are so used to this house. This was like your second home when we lived in Kansas:) Plus you are being spoiled rotten by those grandparents of yours:)
As far as being a big sis, you don't seem to have a clue. I have tried to breach the subject but you are not too interested. I don't blame you, you have a lot going on. You will get it soon and you know what kiddo.. you are going to be the best big sister, I just know it:)
p.s. to all the blog readers.. please don't comment about the baby news on my wall on Facebook...I will explain later. Thanks:)
4 comments:
Congrats Kan!! That is very exciting news. I'm glad you were able to move closer to your familia, and Harper just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Miss ya:)
OMGOSH!!!!! That is so awesome you are expecting #2!!!!!!! I am so super pumped right now! XOXO!
oh girls..I miss you both tremendously!!!!! Hope you are both doing great!
Big hugs:)
I love you, love you, love you! Just thought you should know.
Post a Comment