In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Family pic
I had been meaning to share this picture but never got around to it. This is a picture of our famiy. The Dorsey/Holmquist/King family. We took this before Christmas time. I think it turned out rather good if I do say so myself. It was a cold bitter day as it has been in these parts the past few months. You are so ready for it to warm up outside. The other day you said "Harper Outside" and looked towards the door. That same day week we went to Target in the morning and it was like 17 degrees outside or something crazy like that. I let you walk from the car to our front door. You decided to take the snowy grass route towards the street. You were do upset when I came to bring you inside, it was like the cold weather didn't phase you. I feel ya sister, I want to be frolicking in the springtime flowers too. In due time we will do just that. Today it's getting up to nearly 50. It feels like swim suit weather;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know if I'd ever be able to feel like 50 degree weather was swimsuit weather but then the coldest it ever gets here is in the 40's. I'm glad it's warming up over there!
Post a Comment