Wow, what an amazing mommy moment you gave me this morning at 2am. From the monitor we heard "mom mom mom mom mom". Half asleep I rolled over and asked Lateaf, "is she awake? or just dreaming?" He says "I think she's awake." I walk into your room and there you were sitting up in your crib saying "mom." I picked you up....you leaned in and kissed me on the lips and then snuggled your head into my shoulder.(this was extra special because you aren't usually a kisser in less we ask you for one or we "steal them:)" It melted my heart. We snuggled for a couple minutes and then I told you it's time to go to sleep. You flipped your head back like you do when you want us to put you in the crib and rolled over to go to sleep...too cute! This was one wake up call that I didn't mind being awoken for and will cherish forever!
*I should preface this story by saying that I worked late last night and didn't get to tuck you in for bed. My little mommy heart is thinking you just wanted to make sure I made it home:) Funny thing is that when I crawled in bed last night, I turned to Teaf and told him...."I miss Harper." You must have missed me too:)

And this is just you being cute while visiting Great Grandma Schuett
No comments:
Post a Comment