In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Lincoln Zoo

Along with going to the Children's Museum these days, you have been frequenting the zoo. We have a duo pass so it's an inexpensive outing for you and your daddy to do during the week. Plus, if I haven't already told you yet, you LOVE animals. We have yet to take you to the BIG zoo in Omaha but we will have to do so soon before it gets so hot your prego momma can't stand to be outside. (unless I am submerged in cool water that is:) A few weekends ago the grandparents, (yam-pa and yam-ma) daddy, and I went to the zoo.
Here are a few pics from our outing:

You and yam-pa checking out the monkey

Playing in the little sand area

Climbing on the spider web ropes with daddy

Looking at some animal with yam-ma

Feeding the goats with daddy - Correction: This is not a goat but a Llama! Thanks Aunt Amy for pointing this out:)

2 comments:

aunt amy said...

1. Thats not a goat.

2. What a fun time! Wish I was there! Love you guys!

Kandra said...

1. Classic Kandra move
2. It's a llama:)
3. That's hilarious because I had pictures of feeding goats and camels and when I inserted the picture I didn't even look at the animal rather looked at Teaf and Harp...good times:)