Here is a pic of your little sister _______ @ 29 weeks. We have had a few Sonograms throughout this pregnancy due to placenta concerns but at this appointment we checked out all good. She is said to be doing great and the tech even spotted some hair, which I already knew because I have heart burn like crazy. Altough that is an old wives tail, I think it rings true, because I had similar heart burn pains and you came out with a full head of hair sister. We are still throwing name ideas around. We read a Big Sister book daily and I think that you are becoming more aware that there will be a baby around soon. When your peditrician asked if you were going to be a big sister, you pointed to my belly and said baby. Your such a smart little cookie. I can't wait to see how you are with your little sister. I just know you are going to be a great big sis.

Side profile of your sister's head

Front profile of your sister's face
1 comment:
Congratulations Kan!!! i'm glad to hear that everything checked out good. hope you and family are doing well. Can't wait to see pics of the new beautiful little girl you will have soon. Take care.
Post a Comment