In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, August 23, 2010

The Best Big Sis Around

The initial meeting of baby Livia and seeing me in the hospital setting was a bit overwhelming for you. At first you didn't want to come to me and weren't sure of
baby Livia. After a few moments you became aquainted to the scene and were giving me and your sister love. It took a few days for you to get used to her crying but now you don't pay much attention to that. You want to help out, give her kisses, sing "Livia" around the house, and are truly the sweetest big sis around.

Our first family photo of 4

Holding baby Livia

Giving Livia kisses (and Eskimo kisses:)

1 comment:

sara said...

I love looking at all these picture! I can't believe she's already here and been here for a little while now. Is it harder having two?? I love the last picture of Harper kissing Livia!