In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, September 6, 2010

"Top 5"

Your dad is always listing his "top 5" things, whether it's his "top 5" favorite foods, "top 5" fav bands, etc. (you get the idea) I always give him a hard time because it seems a lot of things makes the same top five list. Anyways, one of Harper's top 5 places to go would definately be the park. We frequent the park a couple times a week and she has a blast. Sister comes along most times and enjoys being outdoors:) I'm sure someday it will be her "top 5" too...






1 comment:

sara said...

Yes, we have to agree ... the park is on the top 5 of our list too! What fun Harper has! I love 2nd picture with her huge smile on the slide!!