Aunt Kate singing her heart out
In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Pumpkin Carving
Sunday we spent the day carving our pumpkins. Teaf did an amazing job sketching and carving. Kate, Harper, & I gutted the pumpkins. (& Kate carved too) What another fun filled day. It seems like we are having a ton of fun these days. I am like Harper when it comes to fun...SAD when it ends. Sometimes I want to fuss (like Harp does) when people have to leave and the fun ends...They say I often guilt people in to sticking around (not sharing who "they" are:)..anyway I'm not ashamed of it at all. I love having my girls around..no shame in that game...Just sayin..

Aunt Kate singing her heart out



Aunt Kate singing her heart out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment