In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, March 14, 2011

1st hair cut- 2.5 yrs






Harper had her first hair cut the other day. Our dear friend Kelly (who does my hair, my mom's and my aunt's) had the honor of "trimming" her hair. The entire drive to Kelly's house, Harper kept saying " I don't want to get my hair cut" and " I don't want to go to Kelly's to get my hair cut". I continually told her how nice Kelly is, that Kelly has a son about her age, and that we were just getting a "trim." She was apprehensive before and during, hiding her face into my chest. She finally sat up and allowed for it to happen but did not enjoy the process. Kelly had promised her a lollipop at the end. As soon as it was over she was quick to ask for that lollipop. After it was all said and done, she was a happy girl! So glad we did it.. her ends were dry and it's so much nicer to comb thru. Thanks to Kelly!



No comments: