In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday momma/grandma!!










March 31st was Grandma Dorsey's birthday!!!
I really can't even begin to articulate how amazing this woman really is. I know that I say that often when trying to explain all the really great people in my life..but it's true. Words don't seem to do it justice. It's the feeling you feel when you are around them. When I am around my mother; I feel safe, protected, accepted for who I am, and loved unconditionally. I absolutely LOVE seeing her be a grandmother to our girls. They ADORE her and yearn to be in her presence. (as do I) Thanks mom for all that you do for me and our family. Cheers to a year full of Life, Love, and pure Happiness:)

No comments: