I was browsing through my parent's computer and reminicing through their pictures when I came across this picture. It brought up a lot of memories of the times and the feelings that were present. We were living in different states and although we had feelings for each other, it just wasn't the right time to be in a serious relationship. During this particular visit to Colorado, my sister was moving to Boulder to go to dog grooming school. She lived with Lateaf and Scotty P(Amy's brother) while she was there. I flew in from California to meet my sister, Amy, Kate, and my mom to be there for her transition. Feelings and flirtatiousness (sp?) were goin on and it was definately that fun innocent, and exciting time when we were around each other. I remember just being so happy to be around him. I love to look at this picture and remember those times, those feelings of the falling in love phase. It was amazing then and continues to be an amazing journey. T and K forever;)
No comments:
Post a Comment