In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Saturday, December 3, 2011

2nd annual Tree picking event:)

















This is the second year we have headed out to the tree farm with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Frank. They have been going to this particular tree farm for years and we have since joined them when we moved back to Nebraska. It's a fun outing and the girls have a blast. Putting up a real tree in our house reminds me of when I was growing up. We always went as a family to pick out our tree and decorated it as a family. We are continuing those traditions with our little ones, and I LOVE it! I really have to give huge props and credit to Lateaf for having all the x-mas spirit. He put up most of our decorations around the house and I assisted him in putting the outside lights up. He is very motivated when re-arranging and decorating for holidays. I tend to get overwhelmed with the idea of all the tubs we have to drag out, putting away current decor to make room, and all the time that goes into it. I must say , as I type, I am very happy to see the lights twinkle and have that warm feel of the holidays. Thank you hubby and the g-rent in-laws. It's beginning to look a like like Christmas 'round these parts.

No comments: