In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Rhys who is NOT a baby anymore...






A few weeks ago we hung out with our pals baby Rhys (which we have called him since his birth and Harper still does, but he is NOT a baby anymore), and his parents Liz and Ian. We rarely stay the weekend at home in Omaha (as you can probably tell we're either in Lincoln or at the lake) so when we do stay put we try to meet up with these favorite pals. Rhys is a hoot and it's fun to see him growing. Liz and I could talk for hours and I always thoroughly enjoy every second we spend together. We definately need to hang our more often this year!

1 comment:

sara said...

Your girls are so big!!! I can't believe it! AND so cute!