In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Take 7...





I know I know, how crazy that I am still posting about Christmas and this isn't the last post about it:) The holiday season was a busy one. We headed to Omaha to Aunt Patti & Uncle Tom's house for more festivities on Christmas Day afternoon. I just had to post the family picture even though I'm being a bit inappropriate. We had many attempts at a family photo and it became a bit much for the girls after a long couple days. I just couldn't resist flipping the camera off. No worries though, no kids saw the finger!
Aunt Patti bought all the kids a "shooter thing" as Harper called it. During gift opening time we had a war goin on. It definately spiced things up;) A fun time had by all. After a long Christmas Day, here is what happened on the way back to Lincoln...

No comments: