In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wishy Washy







I don't know if I've said this here before, but I am wishy washy about the zoo. Everytime I go there (and the circus too), I get this feeling of saddness for the animals and their small spaces. The fact that they aren't able to be in their own habitat is bothersome. Then there is always a moment that happens and it hits me, where I go from wishy to washy. It's usually when we are face to face with an animal and learning all about the amazing creatures at the zoo. I know 100 percent that I do enjoy going there and watching my girls loving every second of their experience. We have a zoo pass so I guess there will be lots of wishy washy moments!

No comments: