In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Friday, April 27, 2012

3.5 years old (ish)





WOW!!!  I can't believe it, this little big is 3.5 (ish) years old.  Where has the time gone?  She has grown into an amazing little person.  She is a true lover of life and soaks up every new experience in front of her.  In fact, she thrives on new experiences.  She isn't always sure about the "people" involved in those new experiences, but she adapts and breathes in every moment.  I love to watch her explore and engage in her surroundings.  I feel this sense of peace watching her.  Her being is so refreshing and I love the moments that I allow myself to soak up every inch of her self.  She is worth every second of parenthood.  There are tough moments that test every inch of my being, but then I hear her say "I can do it all by myself(s)" (emphasis on the more than one self) and my heart sinks into soaking up every minute of her being.  As her mother, I am learning how to be a better mother everyday and she teaches me that.  For that I thank her!

No comments: