I may write the same words over and over again about the people in my life on this blog. Truth be told, we are one lucky family. From every aspect of life, we are blessed. The people in our life are amazing and I can't repeat enough how special they are to us. I want my kids to read this years and years from now and remember the relationships they had, even at a small age. I have a TERRIBLE memory and documenting is my way of connecting to my thoughts and my life.
This woman pictured above rocks. She is a rock. She is one of my rocks. She is the constant to my madness. She is a teacher. She is my teacher. She is my daughters' teacher. She is a listener. She is my listener. She is my daughters' listener. She cares so much about her family and their well being that she will go miles and miles through it all WITH you. She stands by you. She stands by me. She stands by my daughters' and my husband. She stands by her family (all of us). That is powerful and for all of that I am grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment