In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Monday, May 21, 2012
backyard pictures
Grandma Cindy & G-pa Frank have an amazing backyard full of florishing plants, beautiful flowers, and an awesome koi pond. A perfect setting to do a photo shoot. We have been meaning to hire a professional but that hasn't made it to the top of our priority list, which I am totally fine with. I have a MILLION pictures of my family and I cherish them for being taken with my eye and my feeling behind it. Don't get me wrong, professional pictures would be good too, but I am content with our outcomes:) Grandma Cindy and I both had our cameras out the weekend before Mother's Day and between the two of us we captured some great shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment