In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Monday, June 4, 2012
Spontaneous Monday...
I must start out first by saying I love having Mondays off. I have been working Tue.-Friday 10 hours for awhile now and I love having Mondays with my kids. The other weekdays tend to be long and rough with little interaction with them but I need the extra day to be a mom. I was finding that M-F time with my kids was always transition periods like leaving for work and winding down for bed. Now I get a whole day to do whatever we so choose and I dig it. This particular Monday a couple Mondays ago, I decided to pack the kids up and head to Lincoln to spend the day with Aunt Kate. We ate lunch, fed ducks, and patio chatted while the girls napped. The kids and I then headed to Mom 2 (Cindy) & Frank's house to hang with them for the evening. It was a great day...yay for spontaneous Mondays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment