" I think it was the fourth of july" ..by Chicago:)
We were hanging out in the park Saturday night for the concert in the park series. It wasn't Chicago but was a local band that was pretty good. Aunt Patti and Uncle Tom were with us and provided the fantastic picnic lunch! The girls loved running around playing in the grass and found a new friend who was sitting next to us to play with. It's funny because Liv is the initiator of the two. Harper wanted so badly to play with this little boy and continued to watch him play for quite some time. Liv finally noticed him, ran right up to him and started to play. Harper followed suit and within 10 more minutes Harper and boy were playing and Liv was onto something else. The music was rockin and the people were dancing. I love being outside, listening to live music with my family. I love watching the girls explore the world around them and expose them to this life. I love the time we spend with our grauntie and gruncle who take care of us and love us unconditionally. A great "Saturday in the park...I think it was the 4th of August:) "
No comments:
Post a Comment