In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, September 10, 2012

Wedding weekend..Rehearsal..








A few weekends back we headed to St. Joseph, MO for Lateaf's cousin Grant's wedding weekend.  Harper was the flower girl so we were in full wedding mode starting Friday evening.  It was a lovely rehearsal dinner and after party.  I am choosing not to share the after party pictures:) except the last picture where Liv found her comfy spot in the bed at the hotel.  (I am sparing those involved with whom I photographed after hours...only fair:)  Teaf headed to bed with the girls and I hung with his family until 2 am in the front of the hotel.  I really can't believe the hotel people allowed us all to congregate in the front and party that late.  So glad they did, because it was so fun getting to know his family better and spend carefree "time away from reality."   Aunt Jeanine and Uncle Randy have always been close to Lateaf and it's always a blast being around their energy....

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I love these photos of Harper in her beautiful dress! The best though, is the picture of Liv and Teaf sleeping, just hillarious!