In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Sunday, November 4, 2012
More Halloween festivities...
Every now and again when we stay in Omaha I check out a moms website to find local things to do. I was super excited that I found a free event held literally blocks from my house on the college campus. I loaded up the girlies to check out a halloween carnival. On the way there I was thinking "I wonder if all kids will be dressed in their costumes." Sure enough most where so at least we had halloween themed clothes on:) Aunt Patti met us there and the girls had a blast playing the games and getting treats. After the festivities we headed to have lunch/brunch at a little cafe. We have definately done our fair share of Halloween partyin:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment