In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, December 13, 2012

4 year check up...




Harper had her 4 year old check up last month.  My Child Life skills have sure paid off in working with her because she is a pro at getting poked and the flu shot.  She didn't even cry this year. I can't believe how big, smart, and beautiful this girl gets every day.  She is THRIVING at school per her teacher and is becoming quite the little independent thinker.  So independent that she has to pick out all her outfits and shoes.  I am working on letting it go that she only likes certain clothes.  I must admit that I am frustrated and a bit psycho about the fact she won't wear these cute black comfortable ugg type boots with her leggings (that she chooses).  I know I know..let it go...it's not worth the power struggle thats for sure.  She amazes me each day with her sweet, kind, loving, and inquisitive soul.  Love you to the moon and back infinity Ms. Harper Sage!

No comments: