In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Sunday, April 7, 2013

G-rent love...


 
 Harper wanted a power ranger mask out of Toys R Us ad...so grandma made them one:)




I have been off the blog map for awhile now. Between having a sweet nephew to blog about and having my gall bladder removed I haven't had much time to dedicate to this blog. I have lots of catching up to do because life keeps happening even when there is no time to document it;) I had surgery the beginning part of March on a Thursday. My parents were ever so kind to take me back to Lincoln post surgery and take care of me. Lateaf brought the girls that weekend and then the girls stayed with me & the g-rents for the week while I recovered. I can't express how much my parents "rock" and are my rock in my life. They are phenomenal grandparents and just as great as my parents. A million thank you's to them for everything they do for us and the unconditional love they give us.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

whew! i hope you are feeling better.