Happy Birthday to my beautiful mother!
On the way to hunt eggs:)
A little help from daddy
Running around finding eggs
Watching the fun
Grandma Cindy capturing the moments
sister teamwork:)
Intensely looking for goodies
Playing with the goodies
Uncle David playing hard:)
Grandpa Frank & Great Grandma Shirley
Grandpa Dorsey playing baseball
Grandma Dorsey's (my mom) birthday fell on Easter this year. We had an amazing celebration in Lincoln at their house. Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Frank, Great Grandma Shirley (Frank's mom), Kate, David, Shannon & Jason all joined in on the festivities. We had a great meal, birthday cake, Easter egg hunt, and a fun time playing outside in the beautiful weather. The girls were so excited the Easter bunny came and were most excited with their outdoor toys the bunnies (the grandmas) brought! I know that I am blessed to have these amazing people in my life but on that day I was even more grateful for the girls to have all these beautiful people around them. My cup is overflowing with love; love wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment