In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Learning to ride...

Refusing to peddle:)
picked a different toy to ride 
and then she learns to ride:)
My Liv jade is one stubborn girl:)  For the longest time she has chosen not to learn to "peddle" her bike and would rather ride on a different toy that doesn't require that action.  One weekend awhile back we all headed to Shannon & Jason's house for dinner.  I decided to go over via bike & bike trail from my parents house and invited Harper to come with me.  Teaf joined us too!   The 3 of us set out on the trek.  Of course Liv was bummed she couldn't come with us on the bikes and instead had to ride in the car with grandma. I told her that she needed to learn how to peddle her bike first and then she would be able to come along.  The VERY NEXT DAY, she jumped on her bike and peddled away.  She was so proud of herself.  (as was I:)    

No comments: