In "The Good Life"....
In "The Good Life"...
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Preschool Field Trip
I joined Harper's class for their field trip to the zoo a couple weeks ago. I opted not to ride the bus for two reasons. 1. I jetted to work right after the trip & 2. Have you rode on a school bus lately? It is a bumpy make you wanna puke ride. I don't ever remember school bus trips making me feel sick. Guess thats a sign of getting old or something. Harper loved hanging out with her friends that are boys. She partnered up with her buddy Richmond (& his mom) and then we were in charge of two other boys. Our class stayed together for the most part. The other class split up which I thought kinda defeated the purpose of taking a class trip together. Anyways, our class had a blast at the aquarium, gorillas, and tigers. It was lunch time for all the tigers so we were ever so lucky to see them being fed bunnies for lunch- GROSS! It's kinda funny that she has no interest in hanging with the girls in her school. She would much rather run with the boys. She's our little tomboy thats for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment