In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, September 9, 2013

My birthday


My birthday was back in June.  This is how late I am at posting pictures and memories.  It's been a busy busy summer between managing the weekly demands and going to the lake nearly ever weekend.  On my birthday Lateaf and the girls took me out to a local spot of dinner and then to my favorite frozen yogurt joint.  It was simple and perfect!  Here's to another year with the loves of my life:)

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

I'm glad you are catching up! I hate feeling like I'm behind on the blog but usually am! :)

Happy you had a happy birthday and happy that you are happy!!!!

MISS you friend! You and your girls are so, so beautiful. xoxo