In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, December 26, 2013

My sister moon

I find myself loving those tender moments when I see my 2 daughters helping each other out, playing silly games, and developing a bond that is only between them.  My sister moon has always been that one person in my life who makes me completely relaxed when I am around her.  She understands me at times when I can't even understand myself.  She gives me this humbling perspective about life when I feel like life is crashing down.  She makes me see outside my own thoughts and into others.  She loves my children as if they were her own and helps me become a better parent everyday.  She steps up and expects nothing in return.  She's funny.  She doesn't think she is, but she is funny!  I could go on and go about this woman in my life but the best thing about it is that she is my sister and I am blessed to have her in my life.  I whole heartily cherish every moment with her.  Love you to the moon and back sister!  Thanks for being you! 

No comments: