AWESOME!!! Yea! I'm excited it's a girl. The US pics are great :)
oooooh!!!!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! i love girls! :)
Kandra D! I got goosebumps and teared up when I saw Harper for the first time. What a blessing! Keep me posted.Love you guys!
Congrats Kan and Teaf!! I'm very excited for you guys. I hope your pregnancy is going well. By the way, I knew it was a girl all along! It was my motherly intuition:). Talk to you soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! Yea! I'm excited it's a girl. The US pics are great :)
oooooh!!!!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! i love girls! :)
Kandra D! I got goosebumps and teared up when I saw Harper for the first time. What a blessing! Keep me posted.
Love you guys!
Congrats Kan and Teaf!! I'm very excited for you guys. I hope your pregnancy is going well. By the way, I knew it was a girl all along! It was my motherly intuition:). Talk to you soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment