In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mommy to be Day

Your father made my "Mommy to be" day very special. I had to work on Sunday so he suggested that I come home to enjoy one of his home cooked meals. He made cheeseburgers, salad, and scalloped potatoes. It was really yummy:) When I walked in the door he had the table set up with gifts for me and you. Your dad is good at giving gifts that are well thought out and have meaning. It was somewhat of a care-package, with a variety of fun things. For you there were hangers for your little clothes and fun plates for when your a little older. He also bought us a fun tray that he can serve us breakfast in bed:) Even though our time was cut short with work and all, we had a nice dinner. Since I had to go back to work we didn't have time to eat the dessert. When I returned home this is what I found:

GUILTY! FYI: Your dad LOVES chocolate, so my suggestion to you is to hide it where your father can't find it......:)
Thanks to your dad for a wonderful 1st mommy to be day!

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

congratulations to the mommy to be!

the hangers were a great idea...you're gonna need them! :)

Anonymous said...

Steve and I are so excited for the both of you. Give me a call and let me know when you find out what baby is.

Michelle and Steve