In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
About to turn 17, being a punk-ass kid, playing sports, and working at this awesome ice cream type place called Snowflakes. It was and still is the best snow cone I have ever had in my life! (too bad they shut down)

2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
Write thank-you notes, call about a medical bill, sign up for pre-natal yoga class, and I have a seperate list of things to talk to the doc about.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Bomb pops and really any popcicles
Pickles
watermelon with salt on it
gummy bears, worms, etc.
sunflower seeds
Cracked pepper and oil triscuits and Colby Jack cheese (thanks Ram)


4. Things I'd do if I was millionaire?
Travel all over the world
Repay my parents for all they have done for me
Adopt a bunch of kiddos
Buy a horse
Give money to family and friends
Donate

5. Places I've lived?
Lincoln, Nebraska (born and raised a Husker)
Wilmington, North Carolina (a summer spent with my "best friend Amy")
Long Beach, California (four years ish - where i worked and played with some Fantastic women)
Mission, Kansas (current)

3 comments:

sara said...

Love your post. I guess it's my turn to do one now :). And yes, the Miller crew is the best. What a great place full of great memories.

Anonymous said...

Well, i meant to comment on your last post- the one where i missed out on the the fun fishtivities. Really, that was your 3rd time fishing. The first time was in high school when we went out to Branched Oak with (i think Bozek and Whit?) and I got the fish hook stuck in my back. 'MEmber? :) As far as this post goes, LOVE it! Pre-natal yoga sounds interesting. Who knew? I guess you have to be pregnant to be in the know of that kind of stuff. Huh.
10 years ago today we were enjoying life and being punk-ass kids...oblivious to the fact that within a couple weeks of that time, you'd be grounded for life... er for the summer. hehe!!!
LOVE YA!!! MISS YA!!! So glad I got to see you and Teaf this past weekend. Tell him hi.
Love, "Your best friend Amy."

lauren and brad said...

i'm sooooo happy you are doing pre-natal yoga. i loved it so much that i'm currently getting certified to teach it! it helps SOOOOO much in labor!